Statement of abilities
Who We Are
Elite Electrical Contractors L.L.C. in Trumbull, CT is a union, woman-led, family-owned & operated electrical company that has been serving Connecticut since 1995. We are highly specialized in healthcare, commercial, industrial, and institutional electrical work. Our business is committed to meeting the needs of our customers, no matter the size of the project, while embracing owner involvement to ensure an effective & flawless project completion.
Click Here & Download Elite's Capabilities Statement
President & Office Director
- Graduated from Sacred Heart University with an Associate’s Degree in Business Office Administrations.
- Began her career in the Marketing Department at Pilot Pen.
- Cheri has evolved into the Office Director and most recently earned the title of President.
- Certified as a National Women’s Business Enterprise Contractor.
- Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Woman Business Enterprise (WBE).
Phil Reardon, SR.
- A Bullard Havens High School graduate
- Past union electrical experience includes: General Forman, Master Electrician, and co-owner of Elite.
- His thirty-five plus years of electrical experience in a diverse background consisting of motor controls, production equipment, machine wiring, heavy industrial, and commercial wiring is now spread into the healthcare industry.
Codes & Certifications
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB): WOSB191161
Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC): WBE1901497
GSA CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QSHA19D002W
UNSPSC: 72102200, 72102201
Connecticut Diversity Supplier Contractor (SBE)
DUNS NUMBER: 197708550
NAICS CODE: 238210
CAGE CODE: 83SM4
CT E1 LIC. #122336
- Highly trained & skilled team, along with owners direct involvement with all employees & customers
- Qualified for executing extremely detailed work (X-Ray/EP Labs, Pharmacies, CNC Machinery, etc.)
- Employees regularly work in occupied environments safely, efficiently, and discreetly (Hospitals, Outpatient Offices, Schools, Colleges, etc.)
- We are able to scale our business up or down, deepening on the needs of our customers
- Capable of having additional training required for any project by IBEW
- Vice President's experience & knowledge of trade. Some of Phil's most notable projects as General Forman (1998 - 2002) were Milford Power Plant and Fairfield University/Fairfield Prep High School before co-owning Elite Electrical Contractors.